Kabuki Japanese Restaurants

Very Easy Interview

Server Interview

Server
Pasadena, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kabuki Japanese Restaurants in July 2009.

Interview Details – Walked in with my resume in hand and was given an appointment time for the very same week. Hiring process took one week total, and the interview was concise and friendly.

Interview Question – Do you like the food we serve here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, since this was my first job

Manager Interview

Manager
Burbank, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Kabuki Japanese Restaurants in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was simple.

Interview Question – "Describe yourself in one word."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation before commencing employment.

Server Interview

Server
Glendale, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kabuki Japanese Restaurants in February 2010.

Interview Details – Asked questions about previous serving skills, knowledge of sushi, and personality questions when dealing with customers

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you were upset with a customer in your previous job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. standard server rate plus tips.

Very Easy Interview

Inbound Technical Support and Sales Interview

Inbound Technical Support and Sales

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kabuki Japanese Restaurants in August 2010.

Interview Details – Played the waiting game for around 2 months after initial application submission despite the fact that I had two friends working in the company also trying to help me get an interview. First interview consisted of four tests. If you passed the 126 question test, you were granted a one-on-one interview a week later. 1-on-1 interview was more questions about technical knowledge (which I passed with flying colors). Waited another week and a half to get a 2 sentence email that said that they have chosen to go with another candidate.

Interview Question – Name 2 types of ISPs.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kabuki Japanese Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kabuki Japanese Restaurants interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kabuki Japanese Restaurants employees and interview candidates.