Kadence International Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2015

3.4

Insight Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kadence International (Framingham, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

I found the job posting through my school. I sent in my resume online. Within a week or two I received an email asking me to come in to the office in Framingham, MA. It was a typical 1:1 interview, lasted an hour or so.
    They sent me an email asking me to come in for a second interview, analyze some marketing materials, and be prepared to discuss them.
    I came in for the second interview, discussed what I had prepared, and talked with senior management.
    The interview process was fun, and taught myself a lot about the company.

Negotiation

There was some room for negotiation, but not much.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kadence International.

Interview

It was campus round.We were given case studies & it was followed by one to one interview for selected persons.
    Case studies for quant were number heavy so don't go through all the charts.Look at the questions first and look at the relevant charts.No need to got through all charts.Try to find a link between the charts.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that i don't know about research   1 Answer

Insight Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kadence International.

Interview

2 interviews. Fairly informal and gave a good insight into the nature of work involved and the company/ people culture.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kadence International (New Delhi (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Job domain was somewhat related to me.Interviewer asked the question for which i have the theoretical knowledge but not the practical.My experience is also totally different from the requirement.

Interview Questions

• What is the practical implication of T-test or inowa test ? Have you ever used in any project that you have handled till date ?   Answer Question

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kadence International (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

There was a technical one to one round. Then it was a technical test comprising of 3 rounds. And then it was a final HR round.