Kadix Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kadix Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was approached via email by an out-of-state recruiter on Wednesday for the position and a face-to-face interview was confirmed for the Friday of the same week. I interviewed with two individuals a Project Manager and the Lead Enterprise Architect. The conversation with the Project Manager was lenghthy and very calm, friendly, and enjoyable. We basically discusss my background and some industry standards such as SOA and Agile. The first interview was an A plus. I then interviewed with the Lead Enterprise Architect and this was one of the weirdest interviews I ever had. My perception is this guy was not experienced or comfortable with interviewing. (see questions)

From the roles and responsibilities that I was able to elicit from the interviewers, I thought that I was over-qualified for the position, however the Recruiter told me that I was not technically stronger enough. Go figure!

The office was small, not too diverse from what I saw. I did learn after the interview via Google and LinkedIn that the Lead EA that I interviewed with actually was a former employee of the client that Kadix is now supporting.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with Technology   View Answer
  • You have a number of change requests pending, you get in a change request, it is pretty small request that you can complete in five or ten minutes, but you are unfamiliar with the topic of the request, how do you respond? Do you complete this request?   View Answer

Worked for Kadix Systems? Contribute to the Community!