Kadix Systems

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kadix Systems in March 2010.

First, I was contacted by a recruiter and they had some basic questions about my experiences and interests. After passing that "screening" process, I was sent an email to sign up a date to schedule my interview. This is the process for the entry-level consulting position. The scheduled time is a several hour process where the Kadix Team presents a group of candidates with information about the company including information about security clearance process, job details, and benefits. The in-person interviews are done by two or more sets of two or more interviewers with one interviewee. At the end of the day the recruiters tell the candidates when to expect to hear back from the company whether or not they are offered employment.

Interview Questions