Kaiser Family Foundation

Kaiser Family Foundation Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Family Foundation

Health Policy Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Family Foundation.

I had my application materials passed along by an acquaintance. I was emailed a few days later and asked for a writing sample. Had an hour long phone interview the next week that seemed to go very well. Was told I would be contacted within a week for "next steps." Then I never heard from them again despite emailing them and inquiring about the position and my application again.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have experience with Photoshop/WordPress.   View Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Family Foundation in December 2011.

Began with a standard 1-on-1 phone interview, then invited to a group phone interview with several team members, and finally interviewed in person with remaining team members at the office. Everyone was very friendly, open, well-prepared, and intelligent. I really liked the look and feel of Kaiser's office building. I unfortunately wasn't offered the job, but my contact person was courteous and very helpful about offering feedback and other assistance, both of which are rarely given even when one asks. It was one of the most positive interviewing experiences I've had.

Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Family Foundation in March 2010.

only 8 questions

Quality Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Family Foundation in September 2008.

group interview panel of 5 directors