Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser Permanente Account Administrative Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Administration Representative Interview

Account Administration Representative
San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was hired through a staffing company which is where my particular position gets 95% of their staff. They very rarely hire from outside unless you are going straight into management. Basic interview questions...when was the last time you gave great customer service, Name a time when you could have done something better, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work for this company...

Interview Question – What type of animal would you be and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was union, so there were no negotiations. I had to accept what they offered.

Account Administrative Representative Interview

Account Administrative Representative
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2010.

Interview Details – I had two different interviews. The first interview was with 2 managers, and I didn't get the position. My second interview was with 5 people (3 managers and 2 team leads. This is a very popular position at this location, so you interview with many different managers who have an open position, and the managers basically decide who they want. I had about 7 situational questions. ex: Tell me how you handled this situation? Tell me when this happened? However there is a 20 question math test and typing test you have to pass before you can even get to the interview stage. It consists of simple word problems that do contain a few fraction and decimal questions.

Interview Question – I didn't really have any difficult questions. They wanted to know how you handled certain situations on your past job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no room for negotiation. The company is part of a union so all the employees start with the same rate.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!