Kaiser Permanente Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014
Updated Jul 22, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2014.

I easily applied online. Once you get your info in the kaiser Talent network its pretty easy to apply for other jobs within the company. I then received a call to come in and interview. I was interviewed by two managers who were very polite and professional. Interview went well but I think I may have been over qualified for the position at hand. That being said I am still applying in hopes to soon become part of the Kaiser family.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with someone who wanted to enter the office and refused to sign the log book.?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Panel interviews are conducted. No one other than myself, arrived at scheduled time, nor apologize. Promotes oftentimes form within, leaving those outside of the company little hope to become an employee. Often the temporary positions last 2 yrs or more, then are hired by another department full time, usually taking a pay decrease.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to know why I left a former employer and didn't stay when the company was being split into 2 companies.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Most interviews are conducted by panel and often involve a selection from pre-prepared list of questions, although some also involve some kind of performance testing as well. It's usually a lengthy process, so except for positions where they have an urgent need, don't expect quick results. Most are planned and organized through their in-house HR department.

Interview Questions
    • I really don't recall, but it was probably something about identifying your own weaknesses.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2011.

It's a long haul, and sometimes frustrating, but if you get hired this is a great opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had previous experience in Healthcare environments?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2008.

Started working as a temporary employee and did so for about 6 months. After that I was asked to stay on as a permanent employee.

Interview Questions
    I tried to negotiate my salary. However...they were not about to budge! I finally managed to get an increase of about 40 cents per hour.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!