Kaiser Permanente

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2014.

Interview Details – I easily applied online. Once you get your info in the kaiser Talent network its pretty easy to apply for other jobs within the company. I then received a call to come in and interview. I was interviewed by two managers who were very polite and professional. Interview went well but I think I may have been over qualified for the position at hand. That being said I am still applying in hopes to soon become part of the Kaiser family.

Interview Question – How would you deal with someone who wanted to enter the office and refused to sign the log book.?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – Panel interviews are conducted. No one other than myself, arrived at scheduled time, nor apologize. Promotes oftentimes form within, leaving those outside of the company little hope to become an employee. Often the temporary positions last 2 yrs or more, then are hired by another department full time, usually taking a pay decrease.

Interview Question – Wanted to know why I left a former employer and didn't stay when the company was being split into 2 companies.   View Answer

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – Most interviews are conducted by panel and often involve a selection from pre-prepared list of questions, although some also involve some kind of performance testing as well. It's usually a lengthy process, so except for positions where they have an urgent need, don't expect quick results. Most are planned and organized through their in-house HR department.

Interview Question – I really don't recall, but it was probably something about identifying your own weaknesses.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2011.

Interview Details – It's a long haul, and sometimes frustrating, but if you get hired this is a great opportunity.

Interview Question – Have you had previous experience in Healthcare environments?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2008.

Interview Details – Started working as a temporary employee and did so for about 6 months. After that I was asked to stay on as a permanent employee.

Interview Question – How do you handle difficulties within the team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate my salary. However...they were not about to budge! I finally managed to get an increase of about 40 cents per hour.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!