Kaiser Permanente

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative

I applied online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview 20 minutes with recruiter. Second interview telephone with another recruiter. Next interview f2f with hiring manager on site and sat with a panel for the final interview. Process was over four weeks

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Pasadena, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2014.

Interview Details – For this position, interviews varied in the way they were conducted. People had webcam, phone call, individual, and/or group interviews. I was interviewed in a group by a panel of 4 individuals.

Interview Question – Give a situation where you had to utilize your communication skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview with 6 people lasted about 30 minutes. After being hired, and working in the job, it became clear they did not know what the job entailed.

Interview Question – Interviewers were inexperienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter advised me other candidates would be offered the job if I did not want to accept the salary.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Administration Interview

Administration

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2009.

Interview Details – It was very enjoyable, envigorating, received positive vibes - Enjoyed placing faces with voices

Interview Question – Nothing difficult - All was expected   Answer Question

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!