Kaiser Permanente Administrative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2011.

Initial phone interview 20 minutes with recruiter. Second interview telephone with another recruiter. Next interview f2f with hiring manager on site and sat with a panel for the final interview. Process was over four weeks

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2014.

For this position, interviews varied in the way they were conducted. People had webcam, phone call, individual, and/or group interviews. I was interviewed in a group by a panel of 4 individuals.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation where you had to utilize your communication skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2010.

Interview with 6 people lasted about 30 minutes. After being hired, and working in the job, it became clear they did not know what the job entailed.

Interview Questions
    Recruiter advised me other candidates would be offered the job if I did not want to accept the salary.

Administration Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2009.

It was very enjoyable, envigorating, received positive vibes - Enjoyed placing faces with voices

Interview Questions

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!