Kaiser Permanente

Kaiser Permanente Administrative Specialist III Interview Questions

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Applied, was called in for testing, then group interview then finally 1 to 1 interview with the legal department. I made it to the final round however the job ended up being canceled. It was extremely disappointing considering all the steps that needed to be taken. I took a lot of time off to go in for everything only for the position to be canceled a few weeks later. It was very disheartening.

Interview Questions
  • While doing monotonous or repetitive work, how do you stay focused and alert?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2008.

I applied online, it was simple enough. A couple of weeks later, I received a phone call from the company asking if I could talk regarding the position. We talked for about 20 minutes about the position, my qualifications, etc. It didn't seem negative or positive, just matter of fact. She thanked me and that was it. There was no indication that they were or weren't interested. I figured, oh well. Then, a week later, I get an email, not a phone call, just an email saying that I had been scheduled for an interview the following week. I arrived at the interview on time, and waited. Finally I was called in to meet with three people. That interview seemed pleasant enough, I answered their questions and asked a few and it was a good interview as far as I thought. They said I should hear back in a few days, following the background check, and seemed rather positive about the results. I had submitted my information for the background check, received an email that it was received and they would begin. I then receive a call, two days later that I had failed the background check. I asked how and was told that I would be notified by the company doing the background check with the details. That was it, no further details. I waited a week, no information. I called asking when I would receive the information. No response other than the information was in the mail. I waited, nothing arrived. I sent an email to the in-house recruiter, no response. I then sent an email, including several of the people that I had interviewed with and then got a voice message from the in-house recruiter saying to contact him. I sent an email, asking for details by email, but got another voice message asking me to call. I called, left a message for him to email me with the details. Nothing. I gave up.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The process was the difficult part.   Answer Question

Administrative Specialist III Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2012.

They require for you to take skill tests in typing, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. You must test above 80% in all areas to continue to the next step of the interview which is meeting with the actual manager. Initial interview is with the HR recruiter.