Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser Permanente Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I was recruited by a recruiter. A team of 5-6 managers interviewed me. They were very friendly and sincere and I could feel their sincere interest. I got the job after that 1 interview, but was told that it was really unusual.

Interview Questions
  • Experience working in a union environment.   View Answer
the recruiter was the main contact. the salary was at a lower end, but it matched with my employment history. most people were helpful.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calverton, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calverton, MD

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2013.

Interviewed with 3 people had a background check and drug screening,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in September 2008.

Interview for an analyst position back in 2008. A recruiter at HR contacted me in regards to the position. She arranged a phone interview for me with the hiring manager. HR and hiring manager were friendly. No offer at the end though.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here instead of other companies?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in July 2011.

I was referred to the position by a former co-worker who currently works at Kaiser Permanente. I applied online as directed, and in 3 weeks I was called by the hiring manager for an interview the following Friday. I was also asked to prepare a 2-5 minute presentation on a topic of my choosing. The interview consisted of a three-person interview panel which included my friend, a product manager (the lady who called me to set up the interview), and a project manager. The entire experience was very friendly. After a brief description of the job's responsibilities, I was asked a series of mostly behavioral related questions. Afterwards, I was allowed to ask my own questions, then give my presentation. This 3-person panel interview lasted about 45 minutes, after which I was told that I would hear back within a week.

Sure enough, I was called by someone in Administration the Monday following this interview for a 2nd interview with the Medical Administrator and Executive Consultant. This interview was more of a "are you fit for this position" and was surprisingly much easier than the first panel interview. After talking about myself and a few questions related to my qualifications I was again allowed to ask questions. I was informed that they would give their feedback to the hiring manager and a decision would be made within a week. This interview lasted about 30 minutes.

A few days later I was offered the job and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give us an example of when you went above and beyond?   Answer Question
    • Are you a detail-oriented or big-picture person? And can you give us an example?   Answer Question
    I accepted the initial offer because it was reasonably more than I was being current compensated.

The only advice I can give is to wait for a number to be thrown out, say thank you for the offer, request an offer letter, then give it a day or two to think it over.