Kaiser Permanente

Relevance Date Difficulty

Physician Interview

Physician
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial interview at both facilities with both groups and was asked a lot of behavioral questions and you also took a questionnaire to see your personality type. Interview is done in a panel or group format and everyone selects a question to ask you. You are given the questions beforehand to prepare.

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult patient? How did you handle a difficult situation where a patient was not satisified?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of one. HR is not transparent. My salary was not accurate. If you take a position, make sure it is one that you want to do for years beacuse if another job becomes available, you will not be considered for it except for certain conditions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2013.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with normal type interview questions. Describe how you deal with an irate customer.

Interview Question – Share a time when you may have lost your temper with a customer.   Answer Question

Phlebotomy Technician Interview

Phlebotomy Technician
Kennesaw, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2013.

Interview Details – I went to the open house fair at Kaiser Permanente Gwinnett Hospital. I got there thirty minutes early because I wasn't sure how many people would be attending despite it being invite only. I saw a recruiter within ten minutes once it started. I have been invited to the next step a panel interview with a group of managers. The recruiter stated once he gets my assessment scores back he will contact me.

Interview Question – The assessment was mostly about personality and dealing with patients but the second part got a little more interesting. There was a lot of the math and reading on the second part keep in mind every question is timed.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2011.

Interview Details – I received a call from the office manager for the initial interview. The office manager set up a meeting with the hiring supervisor.

Interview Question – Give me an example of when you were expected to act in accordance with a policy that you did not agree with. What did you do?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in October 2009.

Interview Details – Straightforward. Relaxed interview. Hiring process professional. Training well-presented.

Interview Question – Tell me about your family.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Offer made. It was made clear that the offer had no negotiation.

Very Difficult Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – Website for job application is a nightmare. that is the only way to get a foot in the door. Networking does not seem to help. HR generally is slow to respond.

Interview Question – Tell me what you would do if you heard a rumor about someone and then you had to work with them. Would you assume it to be true or get to know the person first.   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – used a headhunter and there was not much negotiation.

Pediatrician Interview

Pediatrician
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2011.

Interview Details – they ask a lot of theoretical situations and they want to see how you respond to them. They were very nice and explained that this is part of their policy and procedures and they wanted me to feel comfortable

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – other opportunity and you can only have 1 job

Very Easy Interview

Imaging Interview

Imaging
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring was to contact me, that didn't happen. Position was filled internally.

Interview Question – What skills do you possess that would qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!