Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.7

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

I applied to the position online about a week later I received a call center assessment interview. I then received a call to set up interview it was a panel interview. I was asked general questions and from that point on I was told that I would hear back from a recruiter when a final decision was made regarding the selection. It was a pretty easy interview aside from the fact that I seemed to be overqualified.

Interview Questions
    • What position do you want to group to in this company?   View Answer

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2011.

Had an initial interview at both facilities with both groups and was asked a lot of behavioral questions and you also took a questionnaire to see your personality type. Interview is done in a panel or group format and everyone selects a question to ask you. You are given the questions beforehand to prepare.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult patient? How did you handle a difficult situation where a patient was not satisified?   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of one. HR is not transparent. My salary was not accurate. If you take a position, make sure it is one that you want to do for years beacuse if another job becomes available, you will not be considered for it except for certain conditions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2013.

Multiple interviews with normal type interview questions. Describe how you deal with an irate customer.

Interview Questions
    • Share a time when you may have lost your temper with a customer.   Answer Question

Phlebotomy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2013.

I went to the open house fair at Kaiser Permanente Gwinnett Hospital. I got there thirty minutes early because I wasn't sure how many people would be attending despite it being invite only. I saw a recruiter within ten minutes once it started. I have been invited to the next step a panel interview with a group of managers. The recruiter stated once he gets my assessment scores back he will contact me.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment was mostly about personality and dealing with patients but the second part got a little more interesting. There was a lot of the math and reading on the second part keep in mind every question is timed.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2011.

I received a call from the office manager for the initial interview. The office manager set up a meeting with the hiring supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of when you were expected to act in accordance with a policy that you did not agree with. What did you do?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in October 2009.

Straightforward. Relaxed interview. Hiring process professional. Training well-presented.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Offer made. It was made clear that the offer had no negotiation.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Website for job application is a nightmare. that is the only way to get a foot in the door. Networking does not seem to help. HR generally is slow to respond.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you would do if you heard a rumor about someone and then you had to work with them. Would you assume it to be true or get to know the person first.   View Answers (3)
    used a headhunter and there was not much negotiation.

Pediatrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2011.

they ask a lot of theoretical situations and they want to see how you respond to them. They were very nice and explained that this is part of their policy and procedures and they wanted me to feel comfortable

other opportunity and you can only have 1 job

Imaging Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2009.

Hiring was to contact me, that didn't happen. Position was filled internally.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you possess that would qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!