Kaiser Permanente

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Aurora, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in October 2013.

Interview Details – I responded to an online ad. A week later I received a phone call to set up an interview. It was with 2 pharmacy managers, was relaxed, with typical questions such as why should we hire you - what makes you different? HR sent an email rejection a week later.

Interview Question – What motivates you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente interview questions and advice in Aurora, CO. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.