Kaiser Permanente

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in October 2013.

I responded to an online ad. A week later I received a phone call to set up an interview. It was with 2 pharmacy managers, was relaxed, with typical questions such as why should we hire you - what makes you different? HR sent an email rejection a week later.

Interview Questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2012.

The interview process consisted of about 5-7 questions that could be answered without preparation. There was nothing probing or anything requiring thoughtfulness. When I asked about the culture to the hiring Director she didn't really have an answer or else didn't know what the culture is. I had the same experience when asking about the vision of the group. This should have been a warning, but I accepted the position anyway and was bored out of my mind and only stayed about 1 year.

I was able to negotiate a little on salary, but not on vacation.