Kaiser Permanente Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview set up by consulting agency. Recruiter contacted me and did preliminary screening. Resume submitted directly to hiring manager. After a week, hiring manager contacted recruiter to set up interview date. Interview was very informal and took about 20 minutes mostly hearing about the position. Did not ask a lot of questions. Got an offer the very next day. The background check took about 3 weeks bec they requested a thorough background check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

From hitting send on the application to starting my first day it took over 2.5 months, so be patient and don't get discouraged. Everyone I talked to was very nice. I had 3 interviews total (2 on the phone and 1 in person). First one was with a HR rep and next two with the hiring manager. Overall everyone really put me at ease so I could do my best in the interviews.

Interview Questions

• The very first phone interview happened unscheduled. I got a call 2 weeks after the HR representative let me know they wanted to interview me. So as soon as they tell you they want to interview you, start preparing for that first call (it may be impromptu).   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Three steps interview with hiring manager, technical test and executive interview. The whole process went smooth but the executive interview took time to make the interview arrangement. The interview was more like conversation rather than Q&A. Executive interview looks like just for formality

Interview Questions

• What kind of analytic did you do in the previous companies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Received a phone interview asking how I heard of the position and why my background would fit with Kaiser. Lasted 30 minutes going over my resume with a fine tooth comb asking questions about each of my duties or responsibilities.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Q. Can you tell me why are you considering leaving your present job? A. Regardless of the reason, do not bad mouth your current employer. Negativism will always hurt you. Good answers include: “There is no room for growth at my current employer. I am looking for a company with long term growth opportunities”. “Due to a company restructuring, my entire department is relocating to Florida. I was give the option of moving, but do not wish to relocate”. “My current company is not doing well, and has been laying off employees. There is no job security there, and more layoffs are expected”.

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The recruiter was very enthusiastic and forthcoming at first. However, she did not return calls after the interview and it took me many weeks to learn that I was not even being considered.