Kaiser Permanente Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I went for an interview first. There are two people interview me. Each of them had an interview list. They take turn to ask me question following the lists. I'm really excited to work for Kaiser, but when I told the agency that i'm done with the interview. She told me to take the Assessment Test before the process done. Next day, she called me and said I didn't pass the assessment test that mean I didn't get the job. Working for kaiser is my dream job, but it is so hard for me to get in. Hope one day, I can get the job in Kaiser.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

typing test and then an online assessment. The online assessment took about 3 hours and test you in Math, Business writing and other general education areas. It also test you on Word and Excel. There is also a personality test that you should answer honestly because it was designed to tell if you lie.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

Multiple interviews with normal type interview questions. Describe how you deal with an irate customer.

Interview Questions

• Share a time when you may have lost your temper with a customer.   Answer Question