Kaiser Permanente

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level IT Interview

Entry Level IT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – Applied online and e-mailed recruiter. Got an email and then a call from the recruiter asking me to come in a week to their new location. I was met by some current young employees and then taken into one interview room. Two people asked me about my technical skills, although I had already told the recruiter I don't have any programming knowledge. Lasted about 10 minutes. Then went into a 2nd interview with 2 group managers and a Sr. director. This was more pleasant and was mostly behavioral, with a couple technical questions. Mostly focused on why I wanted to work for Kaiser, what I knew about them, my background, etc.

Interview Question – What kind of programming skills do you have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Entry Level IT interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.