Kaiser Permanente

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Service Aide Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2012.

Interview Details – Long process, be honest and get as close to job dates as you can get. Several in the room, narrow down to less people until it's one on one. It was a while before I was called for more information. A while longer before I was told I was hired.

Negotiation Details – Beautiful.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Environmental Service Aide interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.