Kaiser Permanente

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Pasadena, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2012.

Interview Details – This process was the most exasperating that I have ever had with any company! I interviewed for 6 (yes 6) various assistant and 2 project managment positions with 4 different departments! I made it to the final selection process twice, each time they chose an internal candidate. It was exhausting, and apparently the departments did not notify the recruiter in their HR department that they selected an internal candidate. I finally moved on and just registered with an executive search firm where I landed a temp to permanent position in healthcare.

Interview Questions

• If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?   View Answers (2)
  • if you have a difficult physician or vendor that you had to interact with, how would you communicate with them?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Pleasanton, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very standard with a total of one phone interview and three in-person interviews followed by an offer.

Interview Question – I don't remember specific questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because the cost/time of the additional commute would negate the increase in pay (was not worth it).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.