Kaiser Permanente

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2012.

The interview process was very standard with a total of one phone interview and three in-person interviews followed by an offer.

Interview Questions

I declined because the cost/time of the additional commute would negate the increase in pay (was not worth it).

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2012.

This process was the most exasperating that I have ever had with any company! I interviewed for 6 (yes 6) various assistant and 2 project managment positions with 4 different departments! I made it to the final selection process twice, each time they chose an internal candidate. It was exhausting, and apparently the departments did not notify the recruiter in their HR department that they selected an internal candidate. I finally moved on and just registered with an executive search firm where I landed a temp to permanent position in healthcare.

Interview Questions
    • If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?   View Answers (2)
    • if you have a difficult physician or vendor that you had to interact with, how would you communicate with them?   View Answer