Kaiser Permanente Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2015.

This was a phone interview; they emailed first requesting time and day. I was unprepared for this interview thinking I could do it without preparation so I learned a lesson from this interview which cost me the job or second, face to face interview. Overall these interviews at this company are looking for one or two things and if you do not seem to have this one thing (even though you have the 50 other things and 15 years experience) they start getting negative. Had two interviews with this company and both were negative.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here; describe yourself, describe your experience. Did you have experience scheduling calendars, working for one person specifically? Describe conflict with coworker and how you handled it. Describe how you handled a stressful situation   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2012.

The interview process was very standard with a total of one phone interview and three in-person interviews followed by an offer.

Interview Questions

I declined because the cost/time of the additional commute would negate the increase in pay (was not worth it).

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2012.

This process was the most exasperating that I have ever had with any company! I interviewed for 6 (yes 6) various assistant and 2 project managment positions with 4 different departments! I made it to the final selection process twice, each time they chose an internal candidate. It was exhausting, and apparently the departments did not notify the recruiter in their HR department that they selected an internal candidate. I finally moved on and just registered with an executive search firm where I landed a temp to permanent position in healthcare.

Interview Questions
    • If you had several tasks and had to finish them all by the same deadline, how would you approach this?   View Answers (2)
    • if you have a difficult physician or vendor that you had to interact with, how would you communicate with them?   View Answer