Kaiser Permanente Executive Director Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The recruiting staff were pleasant, and good to work with. My only complaint is the length of time it took for them to work me through the interview process and ultimately to an offer - it took well over 4 months. Ultimately, this colored my perspective the organization, and contributed significantly to my decision to turn down their offer.

Interview Questions

• I found the process to be fairly rote, and cannot recall a difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Simple process, interviewed with 4 people; hr, peer, client and hiring manager. Experience was the main focus along with cultural fit. Each interviewer approached the discussion by emphasizing a different aspect of needed skills; ie the hr rep wanted to discuss how I managed staff, peer wanted to understand my approach to teaming and so on.

Interview Questions

• What was one setback you experienced when implementing a major change initiative? Phil did you overcome the setback?   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2011.

Interview

Probably one of the worst interviews I have been on. I had 3 phone interviews and then was asked to come to Rockville to meet the SVP. First of all, I had to pay out of pocket for my hotel and get reimbursed, which was no easy feat. Then i was given almost no direction on where to go. Then I meet with a national VP who is interviewing me for another job. Then I meet with the SVP who clearly didn't like my credentials. Poor screening and little HR involvment.