Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Fontana, CA

Updated Jul 11, 2015

4.0

CPT1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA).

Interview

one on one with lab supervisor asked about my experience and how I would handle a difficult child. The skills I held and if I had did any bone marrow procedures which I have done.

Interview Questions

• How would you draw blood from a child that has had a bad experience.?   1 Answer

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

After you apply, you receive an email from HR to fill out a form about your qualifications. The next email will let you know a date and time on a phone interview HR will give you several dates to chose from, after the phone interview the representative will tell you that he is sending your application to the appropriate department for a formal interview.

Interview Questions

• How do handle a conflict with a coworker.   1 Answer

Admitting Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had excellent scores on my skills test, and over 10yrs experience in customer service. My first interview was with the HR recruiter, and she was a delight. She was basically telling me all the great benefits about the company as if I were interviewing me. Asked basic questions, and recommended me for the next interview. My second interview was also 1:1, and we had great rapport. She was sharing her personal life stories, and kept saying, "dont worry" the whole time. I felt very confident. No questions were hard, she kept forgetting my answers. I was told less than 24hrs later that I had not been offered a position, when I was told it would take 3-5 days. I was really fooled. Waste of time, she knew I wasnt "right" for the job when as soon as I ended, but pretended I was. Kept slipping up saying "when you start. Oh I mean if"

Intern Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Fontana, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I was able to get the job interview when I met the pharmacy supervisor at a career fair at my school. I had my interview on-site with 2 pharmacy supervisors. They both had a set of questions to ask me and it was intense. Many follow-up questions to my answers. Since I was a 1st year student at the time, they didn't ask me as much drug-related questions during my interview. I heard back 1 week later that I got the job.