Kaiser Permanente

Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Secretary Interview

Medical Secretary
Hayward, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2010.

Interview Details – I applied from my former job to the HR dept....I was then called in for an interview at the new dept.
I took the interview, had a tour, was checked out by the union for being qualified for the job and was hired.

Interview Question – how well I got along with others in an office atmosphere   Answer Question

Unit Clerk Interview

Unit Clerk
Hayward, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on the Kaiser Permanente website and selected from the available openings. I was later contacted by the hiring manager and was asked to meet the following day for a one on one interview. The lady that I was talking to then gave me directions on how to get to the emergency department and gave directions to talk to the security guard and tell them that I was there for an interview.

Interview Question – How do you expect to contribute to our company?   Answer Question

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!