Kaiser Permanente Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alameda, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Kaiser hires a lot of contractors who may or may not eventually become full time employees. So one important path into Kaiser is to find what staffing firms they are currently using and to get registered with that staffing firm. Also, Kaiser's hiring process is glacial in many cases. Your recruiter may alert you to an opportunity for which you will need to fill out forms and re-write your resume, but it could be MONTHS before you get a response (and they might even LOVE your resume, but just take the typical Kaiser epoch in order to make a decision).

Now, the interviews almost never start with a discussion of your resume and often never even reference you resume. The interviews are a conversation about general experiences. Be ready to tell them a story about a time you had to give someone disappointing news, a time you had to tell someone 'No,' a time in which you had a problem you simply couldn't solve on your own and how you dealt with that challenge.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how you dealt with negative feedback that you thought was inaccurate.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation as I was hired through a staffing firm who advised what my salary would be before scheduling me for the interview.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!