Kaiser Permanente Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015
Updated Mar 9, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The interview was a very brief phone interview that lasted about 5-10 minutes. It was pretty casual and asked the generic interview questions, such as about projects I've worked on and what I want to do in the future. After the interview, they emailed me back a couple days later with an offer, but I had to decline for other reasons.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Interview process took one phone call. Employer asked me typical questions (tell me about yourself, why do you want to work for KP). SInce it was an intern position, I don't think it was as high stakes. Relaxed interview process.

When hired, they told me right at the end.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

Interview

Met at college job fair. Had in person interview first with employees

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Went though an organization through school. I spoke with two employees in the department and they only asked behavioral questions. The interview took about 30 or 45 minutes. Once I spoke with them, I heard back a few weeks later. Hiring took a few weeks because I had to get drug tested, a physical, and return paperwork in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Internship so none

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Canoga Park, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was only a one on one interview with the manager of the group. The interview lasted maybe a few minutes, I was allowed to come back in the following week to be briefed on compliance and privacy.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

I applied for the position online and after about a week I got a call from the HR individual. She left me a message, and I called her back. We set up an in-person interview time for later that week. I arrived at the interview 15 mins early and was taken in ten minutes before the interview. They asked me question about why I wanted to intern at Kaiser, what I knew about the trends in healthcare and what I could contribute to their company. I got a call back within 3 days with the internship offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of behavioral questions that were unexpected. Like how would you handle a supervisor who isn't treating you well.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Was called for a pre-screening "interview," which was very informal, asking about my interests.

It was followed by the actual interview, which was a panel of 3 people. They were interested in why I wanted the job, previous leadership experience, and my coursework. Last about an hour

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time where you were minimal direction on how to approach an assigned project, and how you tackled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

1st interview was by phone (basic questions), 2nd interview was in-person and more technical questions

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with two people. Manager and associate. Described job and some questions. Took 1 hour. And went very in depth about making it seem like job is super hard and actually said "we try to break our interns" after that I was done. No thank you

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

General questions about my previous work experience and then questions relating to specific skills such as "Tell me a time when you used analytical skills?" "Tell me about a time when you had to make a decision but did not have all the information?"

Negotiation

Intern rates are not negotiable as far as I know