Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

2.9

Strategic Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Good process and thoughtful thinking goes into each position

Interview Questions
    No negotiation... they met my expectations

Internship Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Very basic questions about yourself and values. Asked "what is one time you...." type questions regarding leadership, work ethic, personality, etc. Made me write an overview of an article in 20 min. Overall pretty easy, first interview I've ever had so I was really nervous and didn't well. Wish I had prepared answers.

IT Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Typical interview. I had a phone interview and asked me typical personality questions. Then they jumped into my resume. I was hired the same day.

Intern Interview

Was called for a pre-screening "interview," which was very informal, asking about my interests.

It was followed by the actual interview, which was a panel of 3 people. They were interested in why I wanted the job, previous leadership experience, and my coursework. Last about an hour

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of a time where you were minimal direction on how to approach an assigned project, and how you tackled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Met at college job fair. Had in person interview first with employees

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I applied on-line - very easy process. After about 7-10 days I received phone call from human resources telling me that they would like me to come in for a group interview. I then received a detailed e-mail with instructions and directions for group interview, including the expected attire. This was my first group interview - it was strange at first but I soon felt comfortable. Everyone I dealt with from the security to the human resources personnel to the managers were extremely nice and very proffessional. They made you feel at ease, we were in a large meeting room, there were three Kaiser staff members and about ten interviewees. They set us into groups to get to know each other so we could introduce each other, then they gave us questions regarding previous work experience, stressful situations and the like.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all very well written, directly relate to position. Nothing all that difficult nor unexpected   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

The hiring process is long and takes time. There will be anywhere between 2 to 5 interviews based on the business area. It is important to research the company and understand Kaiser's value system. It at all possible, learn about the department you are interviewing for. The more information you have to provide the better.

Interview Questions
    • You must be able to point out your greatest weakness, a difficult challenge you overcame and what you would change about your past job.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

The process was long, mainly due to travel schedules, but stretched over nearly 2 months. I had almost four interviews, including 2 phone, 2 person and had a mock assignment. HR/Recruiters were helpful and responsive. However, received little feedback about final decision.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard, nothing difficult or out of the blue.   Answer Question

Underwriter I Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Usually a long 3 to 6 month process. First interview is usually over the phone. Second interview has 2 or 3 people interviewing you for the positions. If they are still undecided, then a third interview with a panel of managers. Once they like you, they will look into your background.

Interview Questions
    • They make you take a basic math test. At first I thought it was a trick because it was too simple.   View Answer
    I did not try. Not much negotiation leverage for entry level positions during a bad economy. The older coworkers told me the negotiation leverage comes after you have proved you are a helpful and intelligent worker.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Most interviews are conducted by panel and often involve a selection from pre-prepared list of questions, although some also involve some kind of performance testing as well. It's usually a lengthy process, so except for positions where they have an urgent need, don't expect quick results. Most are planned and organized through their in-house HR department.

Interview Questions
    • I really don't recall, but it was probably something about identifying your own weaknesses.   Answer Question

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!