Kaiser Permanente

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.9

IT Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Typical interview. I had a phone interview and asked me typical personality questions. Then they jumped into my resume. I was hired the same day.

RN Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

no hiring at this time , could be until the next few years especially new grads.

Interview Questions
    • how can you help organization improve our care?   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

The interview itself was straightforward, and was conducted with three of the department managers. However, two of the managers in the department had absolutely nothing to do with this particular role. Other than working in close proximity to them, I'm not sure why they were interested in whom was hired.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty direct and relevant to the position. The majority of the interview consisted of discussing my past experience and how it would be applicable to the role and the company.   Answer Question

Director Interview

This is a great company to work for and many opportunities for growth and to learn more and expand your area of responsibilities.

very comfortable process

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clackamas, OR

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2011.

Phone interview, and two in person interviews. All very standard.

Interview Questions
    There was none, in fact when I asked about negotiating I was threatened with loosing the offer, this was the first big red flag.

QA Engineer Interview

2 Rounds of phone interviews for QA Engineer. First round consists of general testing questions.
    Second round was technical about Java and Agile.
    Then one onsite with QA Lead. It was not that difficult interview.
    Third round was about general testing, behavioral questions, Agile, scrum, tools used for testing.
    Asked about experience from previous company.
    What was most difficult and easiest task?

Pharmacy Resident At Kaiser SAN Diego Interview

tour of campus. then 3 interviews back-to-back with 2-3 interviewers each time. powerpoint presentation to be presented during interview in front of all candidates, had about 1 week to prepare prior to interview and must be submitted prior to interview. in the end, everyone was regrouped and asked for feedback on interview process.

Interview Questions
    • if you can be an animal or a car, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I was approached by a Vice President because my work was known to that individual. I was asked to apply for the position. I had a two-and-a-half hour interview with a group of people, including my potential boss and potential subordinates (this last part was new to me). The interview was very pleasant and relaxed. People were working from prepared questions, but I certainly had the ability to provide additional, clarifying information, as needed. There were a LOT of questions.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell us why we need YOU specifically to do this job. What can you bring to it that absolutely puts you at the top of the list."   Answer Question
    Minimal negotiation.

Research Scientist Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

One week after phone interview got the on site interview. There are around 7 people to interview me on-site together and asked both behavior and technical questions.

Program Manager Interview

submit cv to hr for an initial review. photo interview with department head. face-to-face interview with department team and head

several photo calls with hr on salary and benefits