Kaiser Permanente

Average Difficulty
419 candidate interviews

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – Typical interview. I had a phone interview and asked me typical personality questions. Then they jumped into my resume. I was hired the same day.

Interview Question – What do you know about Kaiser?   Answer Question

RN Interview

RN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – no hiring at this time , could be until the next few years especially new grads.

Interview Question – how can you help organization improve our care?   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – The interview itself was straightforward, and was conducted with three of the department managers. However, two of the managers in the department had absolutely nothing to do with this particular role. Other than working in close proximity to them, I'm not sure why they were interested in whom was hired.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty direct and relevant to the position. The majority of the interview consisted of discussing my past experience and how it would be applicable to the role and the company.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – This is a great company to work for and many opportunities for growth and to learn more and expand your area of responsibilities.

Interview Question – Do not remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – very comfortable process

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Clackamas, OR

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview, and two in person interviews. All very standard.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, in fact when I asked about negotiating I was threatened with loosing the offer, this was the first big red flag.

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – 2 Rounds of phone interviews for QA Engineer. First round consists of general testing questions.
Second round was technical about Java and Agile.
Then one onsite with QA Lead. It was not that difficult interview.
Third round was about general testing, behavioral questions, Agile, scrum, tools used for testing.
Asked about experience from previous company.
What was most difficult and easiest task?

Interview Question – How to deal with un helpful developers?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Resident At Kaiser SAN Diego Interview

Pharmacy Resident At Kaiser SAN Diego

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – tour of campus. then 3 interviews back-to-back with 2-3 interviewers each time. powerpoint presentation to be presented during interview in front of all candidates, had about 1 week to prepare prior to interview and must be submitted prior to interview. in the end, everyone was regrouped and asked for feedback on interview process.

Interview Question – if you can be an animal or a car, what would you be and why?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Oakland, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – I was approached by a Vice President because my work was known to that individual. I was asked to apply for the position. I had a two-and-a-half hour interview with a group of people, including my potential boss and potential subordinates (this last part was new to me). The interview was very pleasant and relaxed. People were working from prepared questions, but I certainly had the ability to provide additional, clarifying information, as needed. There were a LOT of questions.

Interview Question – "Tell us why we need YOU specifically to do this job. What can you bring to it that absolutely puts you at the top of the list."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation.

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – One week after phone interview got the on site interview. There are around 7 people to interview me on-site together and asked both behavior and technical questions.

Interview Question – What is the principle for setting up QC specification   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – submit cv to hr for an initial review. photo interview with department head. face-to-face interview with department team and head

Negotiation Details – several photo calls with hr on salary and benefits

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente interview questions and advice. All 419 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.