Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.9

IT Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Typical interview. I had a phone interview and asked me typical personality questions. Then they jumped into my resume. I was hired the same day.

Intern Interview

Interview

Was called for a pre-screening "interview," which was very informal, asking about my interests. It was followed by the actual interview, which was a panel of 3 people. They were interested in why I wanted the job, previous leadership experience, and my coursework. Last about an hour

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time where you were minimal direction on how to approach an assigned project, and how you tackled it.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I was approached by a Vice President because my work was known to that individual. I was asked to apply for the position. I had a two-and-a-half hour interview with a group of people, including my potential boss and potential subordinates (this last part was new to me). The interview was very pleasant and relaxed. People were working from prepared questions, but I certainly had the ability to provide additional, clarifying information, as needed. There were a LOT of questions.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us why we need YOU specifically to do this job. What can you bring to it that absolutely puts you at the top of the list."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Quite easy, but they try to intimidate you.

Front Office Staff Interview

Interview

Called by HR, basic phone interview, went in to interview with department, again basic interview questions

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

no hiring at this time , could be until the next few years especially new grads.

Interview Questions

• how can you help organization improve our care?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Interview

In person with al the people on the team

Interview Questions

• People Management and resolving conflicts witht the management teams   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

One week after phone interview got the on site interview. There are around 7 people to interview me on-site together and asked both behavior and technical questions.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

The first step is to answer a pre-interview screening. This appears to take the place of what a normal telephone interview entails with most other companies. It's nice to have some time to consider your answers, but it takes away the opportunity to make an interview into a conversation about the job and whether or not it may be a good fit on both sides.

Interview Questions

• What is your current or last compensation rate? Specify base salary, bonus, and incentive plan separately.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

This is a great company to work for and many opportunities for growth and to learn more and expand your area of responsibilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very comfortable process