Kaiser Permanente

2.9

Cal Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in September 2014.

I had one interview and it went great. She asked if the location was feasible, she explained benefits and an average work day. I was hired on the spot which was really great. I had to take a computer literacy test, which included, customer service skills, a typing test, and computer skills test. I passed with flying colors, and at the end I took my picture for my identification badge and was called that night with the job offer.

LVN I Interview

Took about a month for them to email me an online test. Once I completed the test, it took about a day for a recruiter to call me. about 2 business days later I was called for an interview in front of a panel.

Interview Questions
    • what was your most stressful situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Cashier/Receptionist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

Interview Questions
    Do NOT give up. I have applied for jobs with Kaiser for nearly 9 months consistently. I was called 4 months ago for testing and did not immediately receive a call back. A recruiter called me a week ago and scheduled an interview, I prepared myself, aced the interview and was offered the job 3 days later.

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Initial contact requested that I complete a questionnaire.
    4 week process. Deal with HR in initial stages until they narrow down candidates. Took about a week between stages to be contacted.
    Obviously has some bureaucracy issues slowing down the process.
    Friendly staff and office -- good corporate culture, especially in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Grilled on technical knowledge as a new candidate just out of college.   Answer Question

LVN Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

I applied online and I was asked to complete an online assessment. Then a recruiter called me a week later to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for a bilingual test. After the bilingual test it takes around a week to get a face to face interview, then drug/background test.

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2014.

I applied to the position online about a week later I received a call center assessment interview. I then received a call to set up interview it was a panel interview. I was asked general questions and from that point on I was told that I would hear back from a recruiter when a final decision was made regarding the selection. It was a pretty easy interview aside from the fact that I seemed to be overqualified.

Interview Questions
    • What position do you want to group to in this company?   View Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Contacted by recruiter by phone and was asked routine questions about my interest in the company and my work history. Set up interview for the next week. The interview was panel style with 3 interviewers asking situation based questions. I finally received the call from the recruiter concerning the job offer about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you disagreed with your supervisor about how to resolve a problem. What was the outcome. Give specifics.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Submitted my application online which was a detailed process but fortunately KP's career portal will save your info for future applications. Not not after my submission I received a call from what I believe was a representative from HR who wanted to coordinate a phone interview with the Assistant Controller. The phone interview was short and sweet, nothing too complex. I was invited to the first in-person interview where I interviewed with the Assistant Controller and Finance Manager one-on-one, answering fairly basic questions. Afterwards I had to take an Excel skills test which was fairly complex and covered advanced functions within excel, basic MS Acess skills, and even some SQL code. I did well enough on both the one-on-one and and Excel test to be invited to a panel interview where I presented multiple case questions I had emailed to me 48 hrs prior.

Interview Questions
    • Create a financial model that will display an expected profit level when given inputs are changed.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interviewed by a panel of physicians and managers. Questions on how I would deal with unruly patients, how I would handle some one who fell. Must apply online first . I was able yo transfer from another department which helped.

Interview Questions
    Salary based on experience.

Presentation Designer (Specialist) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

For the most part, the interviewing process was good. Kaiser is a very large organization, and some of that bureaucracy shows up in the interviewing process. I imagine it would be great company to work for though. Phone interview was great. In person interview was fine for the most part. Follow up skills test was fine as well. However, the follow-up communications regarding next steps after that could have been better.

Interview Questions
    • To paraphrase: "Tell me about a time when things did not work with a job/project as you had planned."   Answer Question