Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.9

Senior Staff Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Quick Correspondance. Still about 1-2 month process for internal candidates and about 2-3 month process for external. Be prepared to take PC Skills testing and typing test. Interview was a panel interview with 4 people and they took turns asking the questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the most amount of projects you have handled at the same time and how did you prioritize your time with deadlines?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR for an invitation to a telephone interview. The telephone interview was pretty straight forward, nothing tricky or unexpected. I was then informed that if chosen to move forward, I would receive an email invitation to a group interview. I received the invitation and had to respond right away. The group interview was well organized, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected, overall the process seemed fair.   Answer Question

Staff Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, went through a screening phone interview, and then an in person interview at the office, and then another phone interview. The interviewers ranged from lead internal auditor to the director. The final interview is with the audit director.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions along with technical questions (what did you do in your previous job)   Answer Question

Staff Auditor Interview

Interview

Multiple rounds of phone interviews. Followed by in person interviews. Most of interview questions were basic and not very technical. Recruiting process was a bit disorganized. Overall I would expect this process to take a while.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about s conflict with coworker And how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2014.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews: 1) with account manager at staffing firm. 2) with hiring manager and team at Kaiser. The team seemed uninterested from the beginning. In hindsight it is clear to me that I was a placeholder interview. I found out they already had candidates they offered the position to.

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager was back/forth with interview questions and actually nearly shouted a comment to me. I was very taken back by the gesture and emotions. It was very unexpected.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Process took an entire month from recruiter initial contact, then the next week a phone interview took place. The recruiter called an setup a face to face and then another phone interview the director.

Receptionist II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the kp career website. Was contacted a few days later to take two tests for WPM and customer service. A few days later I was contacted and did a short phone interview then I scheduled a group interview for a few days later. After the group interview I was contacted to do a one on one interview. After the last interview I was told they would contact me. A month later I was contacted and was asked if I was still interested in the position.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Got and interview going through a recruiter. Also applied directly. Went to interview and the process took 3 hours. A trainer interviewed me, followed by a written test and then 2 panel interview, asked general questions regarding knowledge of windows computer and abilty to navigate. Written test were scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

• How do deal with a uncooperative family memeber/patient?   1 Answer
    • What does orthopnia mean?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter negotiate terms for me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Panel Interview with the hiring manager of the department and an employee in the same job classification as the job I was interviewing for. Interview was fairly basic and consisted of standard questions, they were looking for an honest, capable candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe you would be a good asset to our company and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a union position, so the hourly rate was predetermined.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Very stressful, when you are already worried or nervous, it would be helpful to feel welcomed. Not a very good start. Hope that things will change so they can value good candidates. Never judge a book by the cover.

Interview Questions

Decided that I'm going to make a difference and learn more skills.