Kaiser Permanente

Updated Feb 24, 2015

3.2

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I applied on-line - very easy process. After about 7-10 days I received phone call from human resources telling me that they would like me to come in for a group interview. I then received a detailed e-mail with instructions and directions for group interview, including the expected attire. This was my first group interview - it was strange at first but I soon felt comfortable. Everyone I dealt with from the security to the human resources personnel to the managers were extremely nice and very proffessional. They made you feel at ease, we were in a large meeting room, there were three Kaiser staff members and about ten interviewees. They set us into groups to get to know each other so we could introduce each other, then they gave us questions regarding previous work experience, stressful situations and the like.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all very well written, directly relate to position. Nothing all that difficult nor unexpected   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2014.

I applied over a year ago and got a random call I was told to take an assessment test in which I did exceptionally well. Then I was scheduled for 2 interviews did really good on both got a call with an offer and now im just waiting on grtting drug tested and background.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you the right person for this position. What makes you better than anyone else.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

I had three individual group interviews before being hired. All of the interviews were based on the Behavioral Interviewing techniques. The Behavioral Interviewing is a very good predictor of past and current behaviour. These were all panel interviews with at least 3 or more individuals. The questions were like "tell me about a time when you went above and beyond what your job required". What did you do, what did you learn, what would you do differently next time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time that you had to influence a group of people to do something that you have no control over them.   Answer Question
    Very easy, very accommodating.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Previous experience, excel skills.

Interview Questions
    • Were you exposed to confidential information in your experience?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2013.

Went through an initial phone interview, which resulted in an in person interview. They have a strong multi-year finance intern program with 25 interns.

Interview Questions
    • What is a personal area you want to work on?   View Answer

Admitting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2013.

Applied. Received a call from HR recruiter to come in for typing test after that did a phone interview with the recruiter. Did not hear back for months until the department manager emailed me asking if i was still interested in the.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2013.

I have a friend who works at Kaiser in Northern California. She referred me to a recruiter at Kaiser Los Angeles, who contacted me and connected me with the department to which I was interested in. The interview consisted of two department heads and myself.

Ward Clerk Transcriber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2012.

I needed to had my BLS card and have a Medical Terminology certificate to be considered. Applied online, 1 week later had a phone interview with an HR Representative. Had to fill out another online application to be submitted to hiring manager. One month later scheduled an interview with Hiring Manager. Said I would hear back in 2-3 weeks if I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had an irate patient? Explain the situation and how you dealt with it.   View Answer
    • What was your best customer service experience?   View Answer
    • What do you look for in a good Manager?   View Answer

Communications Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2012.

Received a phone call several days after application submission. Asked if I was able to interview on the spot that lasted one hour. Received a phone call from the hiring manager three days later to schedule an interview.

Not able to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in November 2011.

Received a phone interview asking how I heard of the position and why my background would fit with Kaiser. Lasted 30 minutes going over my resume with a fine tooth comb asking questions about each of my duties or responsibilities.