Kaiser Permanente

52 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

LVN Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied over a year ago and got a random call I was told to take an assessment test in which I did exceptionally well. Then I was scheduled for 2 interviews did really good on both got a call with an offer and now im just waiting on grtting drug tested and background.

Interview Question – What makes you the right person for this position. What makes you better than anyone else.   Answer Question

Community Benefits Administrative Intern Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2014.

Interview Details – Completed a prescreening questionnaire and was invited to a group interview. The group interview had about 9-12 people in a panel interview setting. They asked many behavioral questions related to past work experience. I was invited to an individual panel interview afterward with the regional manager of the department and two current employees who gave information about the job, company, their line of work and asked further behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a creative idea you had to implement. What did you do and how was the outcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Canoga Park, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was only a one on one interview with the manager of the group. The interview lasted maybe a few minutes, I was allowed to come back in the following week to be briefed on compliance and privacy.

Very Easy Interview

Admitting Clerk Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied. Received a call from HR recruiter to come in for typing test after that did a phone interview with the recruiter. Did not hear back for months until the department manager emailed me asking if i was still interested in the.

Interview Question – very simple customer service questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was refereed by a former colleague who worked there. He helped me tweak my resume to point out the need of this employer. I can 't emphasize how important it is to modify your resume each time to point out what it is that you can provide them based on their needs and not forward a boiler plate. .He forwarded the resume to his boss. I received a call for an interview. Once I interviewed them, I submit my resume on line officially to HR.. I forwarded a thank you email after the interview which the supervisor graciously responded and said they are still in the process of making a decision. A few weeks later I received a call from HR. The HR person was not very polite. She was so rude and pushy to the point that I considered declining the offer. But my colleague reminded me that I will never see or work with that person because she is in the headquarter. And that was true. 7 years later and I am still at thee company and have never seen that person.

Interview Question – Provide an example of a project or task where you saved money for the client. provide an example and what was your role in the decision.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered me a salary. I counter offered the salary plus asked a signing bonus. Both of which was accepted. However, my salary counter offer was really not that much. It was only 2-3K more per year.

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Downey, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in September 2013.

Interview Details – Great, felt very relaxed and the manager made a very comfortable environment.

Very Difficult Interview

Administrative Specialist III Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – Applied, was called in for testing, then group interview then finally 1 to 1 interview with the legal department. I made it to the final round however the job ended up being canceled. It was extremely disappointing considering all the steps that needed to be taken. I took a lot of time off to go in for everything only for the position to be canceled a few weeks later. It was very disheartening.

Interview Question – While doing monotonous or repetitive work, how do you stay focused and alert?   View Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2011.

Interview Details – Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers brought forth the vision of a new nation; it was this which they felt the reason to say, " do not ask what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ". Let every nation on the earth, whether friend or foe, see that the torch has been passed to a new generation. One that will not tolerate the oppression of a totalitarian regime...

Interview Question – What color of butterfly do you see yourself as ?   Answer Question

Senior Business Specialist Interview

Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – Interview process was initial HR contact with a list of qualifying questions to complete. Thereafter moved on to panel interview 3 weeks later. Was hired maybe 3 weeks later. Background search company is terrible and acts for the same information over and over. You will not receive a written offer until after you pass the background search, so its not official until then.

Interview Question – None. Typical interview questions. Lots of group or panel interviews. This is what lots of depts. like to do at Kaiser.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none at the time. We were in recession conditions and they didn't negotiate.

DQC Interview

Downey, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2011.

Interview Details – it's a one-on-one interview with a senior management member and your future supervisor. The interview was relaxed as they were expecting someone new to the field. As long as you are keen to learn and appears to be a team player, you are in. Just don't try to be outstanding in any area. To this company, team player is valued more than heroes.

Interview Question – how much would you like?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – better start high than low.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 52 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.