Kaiser Permanente

Updated Feb 23, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2015.

There group interviews are the WORST! You have 20 nervous girls in a room with a panel of 7 supervisors. They make you get in groups of twos and give a presentation of your partners work history.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with stress? Why should we hire you? What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from HR for an invitation to a telephone interview. The telephone interview was pretty straight forward, nothing tricky or unexpected. I was then informed that if chosen to move forward, I would receive an email invitation to a group interview. I received the invitation and had to respond right away. The group interview was well organized, nothing tricky.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unexpected, overall the process seemed fair.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Just learn to kiss as much ass as heavenly possible. Stroke egos and play the slave trade game.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? I still wonder why I do.   Answer Question
    It's union. There isn't any negotiation.

Medical Assistant Interview

Great way is to do your internship with Kaiser to get a position here.

Interview Questions
    • Getting another position without enough years at Kaiser   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2009.

Had a one on one interview while still in school to obtain my position as an extern and applied for a position that was open to the public at the end of my extern. Interviewed with the DA and ADA during my last week at my externship and was notified the following week that I been hired. Went to the business office to complete new hire forms and then completed the new employee orientation before I could begin work in the clinic.

Simple