Kaiser Permanente

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2013.

Interview Details – The panel of interviewers was amazing and made me feel instantly relaxed when I walked in the door.Normal interview questions nothing out of the ordinary. I was prepared and did lots of research before my interview. That made me super confident for the whole process although I was a little nervous when I found out it was a panel interview. I look forward to a very long career with Kaiser.

Interview Question – None, They were all pretty normal interview questions and some that were position related.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process is a breeze, the hardest thing to do is getting a job or even an interview. The only reason i got an interview was because i knew someone who worked there and they gave me a good reccomendation. Great place to work and great employees and a fun place to work.

Interview Question – How many years of experience for this position do you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no, you cannot negotiate since they are union.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!