Kaiser Permanente Physician Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2014

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Physician Interview

In initial stages, you will be interviewed by the recruiter. If invited for an interview, you will interview with the chief and likely other members of the department.

Interview Questions
  • Straight forward. They are getting to know you, and you are getting to know them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2011.

Had an initial interview at both facilities with both groups and was asked a lot of behavioral questions and you also took a questionnaire to see your personality type. Interview is done in a panel or group format and everyone selects a question to ask you. You are given the questions beforehand to prepare.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a difficult patient? How did you handle a difficult situation where a patient was not satisified?   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of one. HR is not transparent. My salary was not accurate. If you take a position, make sure it is one that you want to do for years beacuse if another job becomes available, you will not be considered for it except for certain conditions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2010.

They are very courteous and always made sure that the interview process and my needs were taken care of. They even made accomadations for my overnight stay prior to the interview and gave me plenty of opportunities to ask questions, state my concerns, and even made time for me to meet other staff members and see more than one facility. Lastly, I had the opportunity to have lunch with multiple staff getting a good vibe of their personal/professional interactions.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle conflict in the workplace... have you ever had to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2008.

Meet with other colleagues that will be working with you, to determine whether there is good fit with personalities, work ethics

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate. Salary was standardized for position and was fair.

Physician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Things went well once the department called me for an interview. Initially had brief phone interview followed shortly after by full interview and tour.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenging experience and how you overcame great hurdles.   Answer Question

Physician Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in July 2011.

took whole day, including interviews with department chief, director and a group of physicians

Physician Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2009.

interaction, group meeting, discussion

simple

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!