Kaiser Permanente

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with the Director and an in-person interview was scheduled. It was an all day interview from 9-5. After meeting with the Director, I had several 30-minute one-on-one interviews with different Research Scientists. I gave a 1-hour job talk and was taken out to lunch by several people from the Biostatistics Department. Afterwards I had more one-on-one interviews.

Interview Question – What, in your career, are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Postdoctoral Research Fellow interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.