Kaiser Permanente Program Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA
Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2013.

Kaiser uses behavioral interview questions, to find out the applicants service attributes. They believe that past behaviors determines future success.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you did wrong and how did it impact your job and what would you do differently in the future?   Answer Question

Found a better paying job.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Program Manager Interview

submit cv to hr for an initial review. photo interview with department head. face-to-face interview with department team and head

several photo calls with hr on salary and benefits

Anonymous Employee  in  Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2009.

Patience is key because it took a while to hear back after the first telephone screen to 1:1 interview with manager and then to the panel interview. In between while waiting, was some questionnaire I had to fill out as well as an online application form with background information. people were friendly - but you can tell this is a bureacratic work environment.

Interview Questions

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2009.

It took almost 4 months from start to finish. There was a screening interview, 2 interviews with my would be manager, 3 interviews with individuals I would be supporting, and finally a panel interview that tested my skills.

Non existent....it was an economic down turn. I didn't have much room to negotiate. I was very lucky to get an offer that was the same salary of my last job but completely different industry.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!