Kaiser Permanente

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oakland, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2013.

Interview Details – Kaiser uses behavioral interview questions, to find out the applicants service attributes. They believe that past behaviors determines future success.

Interview Question – What is something you did wrong and how did it impact your job and what would you do differently in the future?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Found a better paying job.

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – submit cv to hr for an initial review. photo interview with department head. face-to-face interview with department team and head

Negotiation Details – several photo calls with hr on salary and benefits

Oakland, CA

The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2009.

Interview Details – Patience is key because it took a while to hear back after the first telephone screen to 1:1 interview with manager and then to the panel interview. In between while waiting, was some questionnaire I had to fill out as well as an online application form with background information. people were friendly - but you can tell this is a bureacratic work environment.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Program Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2009.

Interview Details – It took almost 4 months from start to finish. There was a screening interview, 2 interviews with my would be manager, 3 interviews with individuals I would be supporting, and finally a panel interview that tested my skills.

Negotiation Details – Non existent....it was an economic down turn. I didn't have much room to negotiate. I was very lucky to get an offer that was the same salary of my last job but completely different industry.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!