Kaiser Permanente

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Walnut Creek, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had one interview. I met the entire team. Questions were related to IT.

Interview Question – Questions were about lab workflow and knowledge of laboratory.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. I took a salary cut because IT was my career move.

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2011.

Interview Details – There were 3 different interviews.
1. Phone interview
2. Face to face interview with manager
3. Panel interview

Interview Question – Talk about your worst manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation :) To be honest, they made a really good offer but try to increase it little bit

Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2012.

Interview Details – A phone interview, drug test and background review

Interview Question – What is syntax for case in pl/sql   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Good

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2009.

Interview Details – One of the best interview process. Displayed a very good advertisement in the newspaper advertising the position, skills needed, benefits offered. Conducted interview in a five star hotel. One Technical Interview, One HR round, Offered Position after 1 week.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were technical and about the previous job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered a salary and told either accept it or leave it. Since it provided an opportunity to work in USA and I was young, I accepted the offer.

Very Easy Interview

Programmer Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2008.

Interview Details – applied online. after a week, received email and phone call from recruiter to ask about interest in the position and get a brief overview of the benefits and schedule an in-person or phone interview. The in-person was a panel with the hiring manager and his 2 direct reports (team leads). There were no technical questions. Only behavioral questions. After a week, received confirmation from recruiter that they want to purse an offer and took some time for the negotiation process to get done for the offer to come in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – relocation. ask for a sign-on or spot bonus.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!