Kaiser Permanente Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Portland, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

A phone interview, drug test and background review

Interview Questions

• What is syntax for case in pl/sql   2 Answers

Negotiation

Good

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Washington, DC) in February 2011.

Interview

There were 3 different interviews. 1. Phone interview 2. Face to face interview with manager 3. Panel interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation :) To be honest, they made a really good offer but try to increase it little bit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Walnut Creek, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had one interview. I met the entire team. Questions were related to IT.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about lab workflow and knowledge of laboratory.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I took a salary cut because IT was my career move.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Bangalore (India)) in January 2009.

Interview

One of the best interview process. Displayed a very good advertisement in the newspaper advertising the position, skills needed, benefits offered. Conducted interview in a five star hotel. One Technical Interview, One HR round, Offered Position after 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were technical and about the previous job   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered a salary and told either accept it or leave it. Since it provided an opportunity to work in USA and I was young, I accepted the offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2008.

Interview

applied online. after a week, received email and phone call from recruiter to ask about interest in the position and get a brief overview of the benefits and schedule an in-person or phone interview. The in-person was a panel with the hiring manager and his 2 direct reports (team leads). There were no technical questions. Only behavioral questions. After a week, received confirmation from recruiter that they want to purse an offer and took some time for the negotiation process to get done for the offer to come in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

relocation. ask for a sign-on or spot bonus.