Kaiser Permanente Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Walnut Creek, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2010.

I had one interview. I met the entire team. Questions were related to IT.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were about lab workflow and knowledge of laboratory.   Answer Question
No negotiations. I took a salary cut because IT was my career move.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2011.

There were 3 different interviews.
    1. Phone interview
    2. Face to face interview with manager
    3. Panel interview

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation :) To be honest, they made a really good offer but try to increase it little bit

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2012.

A phone interview, drug test and background review

Good

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2009.

One of the best interview process. Displayed a very good advertisement in the newspaper advertising the position, skills needed, benefits offered. Conducted interview in a five star hotel. One Technical Interview, One HR round, Offered Position after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were technical and about the previous job   View Answer
    They offered a salary and told either accept it or leave it. Since it provided an opportunity to work in USA and I was young, I accepted the offer.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2008.

applied online. after a week, received email and phone call from recruiter to ask about interest in the position and get a brief overview of the benefits and schedule an in-person or phone interview. The in-person was a panel with the hiring manager and his 2 direct reports (team leads). There were no technical questions. Only behavioral questions. After a week, received confirmation from recruiter that they want to purse an offer and took some time for the negotiation process to get done for the offer to come in.

Interview Questions
    relocation. ask for a sign-on or spot bonus.

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!