Kaiser Permanente

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Oakland, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in July 2009.

Interview Details – Online application process is inefficient. Got the interview after an employee referral and resume sent directly to manager. The interview was with a panel of peers and managers, about 6 people total.

Interview Question – Describe an ethical dilemma you faced and how did you respond.   Answer Question

RN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – no hiring at this time , could be until the next few years especially new grads.

Interview Question – how can you help organization improve our care?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

RN

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in August 2010.

Interview Details – One group interview in front of hiring managers, about 20 candidates present.
Behavioral interview questions, one per candidate, grooup interview lasted 2 hours
Dress appropriately, be prepared to speak in front of a group
1:1 interview- standard questions, resume-based
Dress appropriately, be yourself

Interview Question – What is your professional motto   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente RN interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.