Kaiser Permanente

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate II Interview

Research Associate II

I applied online - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, after a month received a call to attend a personal interview, presented myself and interviewed with several people in group and personally, a week later received a call with an offer.

Interview Question – What to do in very specific research scenario and what decision making process and decision to make.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Associate II Interview

Research Associate II
Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from a recruiter the following day. When the recruiter called me to set up a phone interview, they also emailed me an additional questionnaire. The questionnaire had about 15 questions about the "required/preferred" experiences from the job description. The interview was very thorough (more than the typical phone interview questions many guides have suggested) and took about 45 minutes. Questions were related to the specific position as well as about specific examples from your experiences. At the end of the phone interview with the recruiter, I was told there would be an additional in-person interview with the hiring manager followed by a panel interview with at least 3 people. After about two-three weeks, I received an email indicating that the position was put on hold.

Interview Question – What are your values?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Research Associate II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.