Kaiser Permanente

www.kaiserpermanente.org

Kaiser Permanente Research Associate II Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2014.

Applied online, after a month received a call to attend a personal interview, presented myself and interviewed with several people in group and personally, a week later received a call with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • What to do in very specific research scenario and what decision making process and decision to make.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2012.

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter the following day. When the recruiter called me to set up a phone interview, they also emailed me an additional questionnaire. The questionnaire had about 15 questions about the "required/preferred" experiences from the job description. The interview was very thorough (more than the typical phone interview questions many guides have suggested) and took about 45 minutes. Questions were related to the specific position as well as about specific examples from your experiences. At the end of the phone interview with the recruiter, I was told there would be an additional in-person interview with the hiring manager followed by a panel interview with at least 3 people. After about two-three weeks, I received an email indicating that the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions