Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.9

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Pretty Standard. Initial interview with the hiring manager. In person interview with hiring manager and several members of the recruiting team. Final interview with head of group you will support.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Just the usual resume review, skill assessment and some questions about future direction.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Novato, CA).

Interview

I was very nervous for my interview, kaiser is, of course, a dream company to work for if you are looking for good retirement benefits and job security. I wasn't coming in with a lot of experience and was concerned about how this would be perceived. The interview was similar to others I have been through, a lot of team and management and troubleshooting questions. It definitely felt like there was a specific template, but was rather routine. The nurse manager made me feel surprisingly comfortable, but I'm sure this is not always the case. My best advice would be to over prepare and know as much about the company that you can... And be able to throw that out during the interview. Good luck!

Inpatient Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Daly City, CA).

Interview

Panel or group interview with a number of pharmacists and/or which includes the director of inpatient pharmacy, and lead technician. The interview is a gamut of questions that may be of subjective to objective in nature and usually lasts an hour.

Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Panel Interview and questions about past experiences. How to prioritize and manage work. Are you a team player, How to handle difficult customers, How do you work to resolve conflict within the department, Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Associate Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went in to the office twice, met the team. It was mostly laidback for the first interview, and formal for the second. The questions the team asked were not very technical, just behavioral and really emphasizing what Kaiser has to offer and if this role still seemed like a good fit to me.

Staff RN II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Group Panel Some Professional Others just seemed to be there going through the motions Hospital Outdated Moderate structured interview..................................................... Workers were nice''''''''''''''' No expectations Great place to use as a practice run for job you are truly interested in Nurses appeared overworked and tired Nursing management does support the nurses

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard, it involved both phone screens and 1:1 interviews. The process was 1) Recruiter screening conversation and 2) Live interviews, an hour with each member of the 3 person team (all separate).

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA).

Interview

Contacted by dept manager for initial phone interview and brought in for face to face meeting the following week. Interviewed with 2 team members, the manager and director. They had a set of questions to ask from and went down the list. Involved scenario questions, strength/weakness questions, and a few technical questions.

GraduateProject Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Formal interview, typical behavioral questions asked. First asked what personal things I like to do. Described my background in growing up in another country. Asked questions at the end about the position itself as a graduate intern.

Interview Questions

• If you had to lead a project and had some resistance from your team, how would you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Describe your strengths. How do you think it will add to a position here at Kaiser?   Answer Question
    • How would your manager describe you?   Answer Question
    • Describe your weaknesses and what did you do to make any improvements?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Began with an informal phone all with a consultant, then had a case interview, and after that went well, a behavioral interview, each with two consultants. The entire process took about a month, and I ended up with an offer to intern for a couple months before the possibility of continuing full-time. I had connections to another employee at Kaiser, which I believe really helped.

Interview Questions

• How would you decide which department to implement a new piece of technology given financial restrictions?   Answer Question