Kaiser Permanente Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted within 1 week by an HR recruiter. Recruiter made me fill out a detailed application with behavioral and analytic questions, administered a phone screen, then scheduled an in-person interview with a panel of 4 people. Questions were experience-based and behavioral. It went very well and every one was polite and prompt. 2 weeks later, I came in for a 12-person panel interview where I presented a small data analysis I had to complete in 1 hour beforehand. It was all straightforward and doable; everyone remained polite and kind throughout the process. Difficult interview process, but well worth it in the end! Within 2 business days of interviewing, I received my written offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is an example where you had to use multiple sources of data for an analysis?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

To be hired in to company can be from 3 - 6 months. To move around company takes about 1 month. There usually is a 1 - 3 panelled interview with leadership.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just like most of other major corporations you can negotiate. I do not believe it is a make or break if you negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA).

Interview

The interview was conducted by the Assistant Chief Learning Officer, the PM and two Analysts. The initial communication was with the PM first by phone and then by e-mail. We briefly discussed my background and then he touched on some of the areas of the job duties and responsibilities and the salary for the position and at the end of our conversation he set the appointment for the interview .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was difficult and it was done through the HR Consultant. We went back and forth several times but were able to come to an agreement when I was able to factor in the benefits.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by a Kaiser recruiter if I would be interested for a Senior Analyst position. I didn't apply to the position originally but I think she found my profile from the KP site. The interview process was pretty clear. The recruiter that found me was very helpful. She offered tips for my phone interview so I can advance to the next interview process. The interview was composed of a phone interview, a face-to-face interview with a Senior Manager and a Senior Analyst, a skills test, and lastly a face-to-face interview with a Senior Consultant and Executive Director. After a couple of days, I was offered the position. The entire process was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a project that you consider as the most challenging.   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in March 2011.

Interview

First there was a phone screen with the hiring manager, then its an in person interview with the manager, then a group/panel interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2009.

Interview

This is your opportunity to find out more about the job, the company, and the industry. You could ask questions like: What are the career prospects within your company? What staff training and development opportunities are available? Who would I be reporting to? Where would I be located? Avoid asking too many questions about salary and conditions of employment such as holidays but know what salary range you are prepared to accept.

Interview Questions

• What are the career prospects within your company?   Answer Question
    • What staff training and development opportunities are available?   Answer Question