Kaiser Permanente Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly. The interview was great. Meet some great leadership in the organization. Walked in sat dow and was interviewed by a panel. They were very impressed with my qualifications. The interview went smoothly

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an easy negotiation process they offered me more than I was making by over 35%. I'm extremely satisfied

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I started as an intern with a written questionnaire for Internship role, which involved 2 follow up interviews - one over the phone and one in person. I was extended offer next day after in person interview. After a year internship I was offered a FT role.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

The entire process took over a month because the hiring manager went on vacation for a month. But after she came back, everything went fast and smoothly. A phone call, followed by two interview sessions, each with three individuals, and finally a chat with the director of the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unfortunately, the offer was final and I had no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Worked with an agency to get my initial phone screen interview, which led to an on-campus interview of about three hours. The whole process was very smooth and enjoyable. Preparation really helped, talking to number of people, doing research, and having knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a conflict you had with another employee?   Answer Question
    • What is your understanding of this role and or job description?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pasadena, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Traveled from Austin to CA and interview lasted about 30 minutes with panel. This panel knew nothing about lean six sigma and where most likely placed on the panel because of lack of skills in the normal jobs. The worst thing about the process is they want 3 months to pay your travel expenses. They tell you this after the interview!! Anyone who would work for this organization would be because they are desperate!

Interview Questions

• what do think this job entails?   1 Answer
    • How can you do the job without changing what we do?   1 Answer