Kaiser Permanente

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2011.

The interview was really fun. I know you really can't say that about most interviews, but the two individuals interviewing me for this position were intelligent, friendly, and engaging.

I was lucky to go straight from the online application to filling out an additional set of questions after my resume/application was reviewed (intended to assess my skill level in various areas) to the in-person interview, as usually there is a phone interview prior to a 1:1 interview) because I happened to be in the city interviewing for other positions over the period of time my phone interview was scheduled. The interview questions were really easy for me to answer because the job fit perfectly with my past experience; the questions were focused on assessing my technical, analytic and interpersonal skills.

Despite the fact that I got three really great job offers over those few days, this company really made an impression on me because of the culture and the fact that my new boss(es) would really be fantastic; I accepted the position.

Interview Questions
The questionnaire sent to me prior to an interview being offered to me included five questions, one of which was to specify salary expectations. I specified (and was honest) about what I was offered to stay at my current job in a different city and then inflated that amount to adjust for an increased cost of living. The whole process worked out well.

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2009.

I applied online, and got a call within a few days to come in and interview. I interviewed with two people and was offered the position the next day. The interview process was fairly painless, but mine was the exception. As a rule most of the interviews I have heard of involve at least one or more panel interviews along with some sort of skills testing.

Interview Questions