Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,350 reviews
www.kp.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

Kaiser Permanente Senior Organization Development Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Organization Development Consultant Interview

Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2012.

Interview Details – Went through several one-on-one and group panel interviews and met with day-to-day management personal which was last step in the process. They never got back to me to continue the process, or tell me I wasn't selected. I just dropped and never received confirmation on my status, or if they hired someone else.

Interview Question – Walk through process of implementing change and managing resistance in same environment.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Senior Organization Development Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.