Kaiser Permanente Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2013.

Interview Process consisted of an initial submission and rough quaification overview with the recruiter. Then a 15 minute phone interview with the hiring manager where we discussed the project I would be working on. Finally an in person interview with the one hiring manager that lasted about 30 minutes, again discussing the project, more so than my qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Does this seem like a project you would want to work on?   View Answer
  • Describe some Project Management tools you use/ processes you use   View Answer
I didnt care to negotiate at the time because I wanted a job, although I would recomend at least trying to get the recruiter to get you more. I wish i did

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2012.

The interview process consisted of about 5-7 questions that could be answered without preparation. There was nothing probing or anything requiring thoughtfulness. When I asked about the culture to the hiring Director she didn't really have an answer or else didn't know what the culture is. I had the same experience when asking about the vision of the group. This should have been a warning, but I accepted the position anyway and was bored out of my mind and only stayed about 1 year.

I was able to negotiate a little on salary, but not on vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2010.

I had 4 interviews in 5 days with 10 people. First started with a phone interview with hiring manager, I was asked to meet him for a personal interview next day, on 3rd day I was asked to call in to a conference bridge where my future colleagues interviewed me, last round was an hr interview to check about my job expectations

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you are asked to work on a project with out having provided any background or documentation   Answer Question
    not highly negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in December 2008.

The hiring manager called in 15 candidates and conducted a group panel interview with all 15 candidates at the same time. They decided who would move to the next round and selected 3 candidates. Everyone else was told to go home. The three candidates were given in-person interviews.

In my opinion, the 3 weakest candidates, who showed no originality of thought, were selected to go through.