Kaiser Permanente Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Process took an entire month from recruiter initial contact, then the next week a phone interview took place. The recruiter called an setup a face to face and then another phone interview the director.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview

Work with a recuriter at Kaiser Permanente. It is difficult to get the initial interview unless you have the experience. Use trigger words in your resume; otherwise, your resume will never be seen.

Interview Questions

• How do you handled mutliple managers who work in different verticles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview Process consisted of an initial submission and rough quaification overview with the recruiter. Then a 15 minute phone interview with the hiring manager where we discussed the project I would be working on. Finally an in person interview with the one hiring manager that lasted about 30 minutes, again discussing the project, more so than my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Does this seem like a project you would want to work on?   1 Answer
    • Describe some Project Management tools you use/ processes you use   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt care to negotiate at the time because I wanted a job, although I would recomend at least trying to get the recruiter to get you more. I wish i did

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Aurora, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of about 5-7 questions that could be answered without preparation. There was nothing probing or anything requiring thoughtfulness. When I asked about the culture to the hiring Director she didn't really have an answer or else didn't know what the culture is. I had the same experience when asking about the vision of the group. This should have been a warning, but I accepted the position anyway and was bored out of my mind and only stayed about 1 year.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little on salary, but not on vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I had 4 interviews in 5 days with 10 people. First started with a phone interview with hiring manager, I was asked to meet him for a personal interview next day, on 3rd day I was asked to call in to a conference bridge where my future colleagues interviewed me, last round was an hr interview to check about my job expectations

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you are asked to work on a project with out having provided any background or documentation   Answer Question

Negotiation

not highly negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

The hiring manager called in 15 candidates and conducted a group panel interview with all 15 candidates at the same time. They decided who would move to the next round and selected 3 candidates. Everyone else was told to go home. The three candidates were given in-person interviews.

In my opinion, the 3 weakest candidates, who showed no originality of thought, were selected to go through.