Kaiser Permanente
3.5 of 5 1,497 reviews
www.kaiserpermanente.org Oakland, CA 5000+ Employees

Kaiser Permanente Undergraduate Level Student Temp Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Undergraduate Level Student Temp Interview

Undergraduate Level Student Temp

I applied online and interviewed at Kaiser Permanente.

Interview Details – They contacted me by email. Brought me in for an on-site interview within a week. I was given a packet and asked to find all the mistakes in the representation of the data. Furthermore, this was paired with a behavioral interview. Three current employees in the same position asked me about my interest with working at Kaiser. Furthermore, I was asked to translate a letter from Mandarin to English.

Interview Question – No question really stood out. Be prepared for a variety of behavioral questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Undergraduate Level Student Temp interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.