Kaiser Permanente Interview Questions in Union City, CA

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Union City, CA).

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of physicians and managers. Questions on how I would deal with unruly patients, how I would handle some one who fell. Must apply online first . I was able yo transfer from another department which helped.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary based on experience.

Psychologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente (Union City, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Very long process. 30-minute phone screening with recruiter a few weeks after submitting my application, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and one in-person panel interview. The entire process was approximately 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates? Are you comfortable working independently? What type of patient do you find to be the most challenging?   Answer Question