Kaiser Permanente Unit Clerk Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hayward, CA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2009.

I submitted my resume on the Kaiser Permanente website and selected from the available openings. I was later contacted by the hiring manager and was asked to meet the following day for a one on one interview. The lady that I was talking to then gave me directions on how to get to the emergency department and gave directions to talk to the security guard and tell them that I was there for an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Unit Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2010.

Changing career from a licensed clinical job to a support admin type position. Very humiliating to answer questions about why I changed. Interviewer thought I wouldn't make the transition well & was condescending. Tried to focus on the positive and the experiences/knowledge I had to offer but decidedly clear that she had already closed her mind and made her decision.

Interview Questions