Kaiser Permanente

Relevance Date Difficulty

Unit Clerk Interview

Unit Clerk
Hayward, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in May 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on the Kaiser Permanente website and selected from the available openings. I was later contacted by the hiring manager and was asked to meet the following day for a one on one interview. The lady that I was talking to then gave me directions on how to get to the emergency department and gave directions to talk to the security guard and tell them that I was there for an interview.

Interview Question – How do you expect to contribute to our company?   Answer Question

Unit Clerk Interview

Unit Clerk

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in January 2010.

Interview Details – Changing career from a licensed clinical job to a support admin type position. Very humiliating to answer questions about why I changed. Interviewer thought I wouldn't make the transition well & was condescending. Tried to focus on the positive and the experiences/knowledge I had to offer but decidedly clear that she had already closed her mind and made her decision.

Interview Question – Why aren't you licensed anymore? What happened?   Answer Question

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!