Kaiser Permanente

Relevance Date Difficulty

Volunteer Interview

Volunteer

Interviewed at Kaiser Permanente

Interview Details – It was a group interview that asked very basic questions like what are your best qualities and what previous experiences you have had that would make you qualified for this job. Other questions included situational experiences that are problem solving.

Interview Question – This was not very difficult per se. It was very formal and straight forward.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy negotiation on times.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Volunteer Interview

Volunteer
Walnut Creek, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2010.

Interview Details – Asked a lot of what I i did at school. Really fun interview chatted with my about my personality. learned a lot from them. Really enjoyed my volunteer experience. Many chances for promotions such as becoming a shift leader.

Interview Question – What's your favorite subject in school?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaiser Permanente

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente Volunteer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.