Kaiser Permanente

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

1.5

Volunteer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in September 2014.

I filled out an volunteer application about 3 months ago and finally got a call about the information meeting. Was told that after the information meeting, if you are still interested there will be an interview session held right afterwards. The information given were about the roles and expectation that they will have on you. Requires a 1 year commitment and one 4-hour shift per week. The persons running this was very fun and laid back.

Interview Questions
  • Easy and straight forward questions were asked. What is customer service to you, what do you like to do as a hobby, tell me about yourself and why do you want to volunteer here. Is the customer always right?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kaiser Permanente

Volunteer Interview

It was a group interview that asked very basic questions like what are your best qualities and what previous experiences you have had that would make you qualified for this job. Other questions included situational experiences that are problem solving.

Interview Questions
    • This was not very difficult per se. It was very formal and straight forward.   Answer Question
    Easy negotiation on times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in June 2010.

Asked a lot of what I i did at school. Really fun interview chatted with my about my personality. learned a lot from them. Really enjoyed my volunteer experience. Many chances for promotions such as becoming a shift leader.