Kaiser Permanente

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Flex SHIMA Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2014.

Interview Details – After applying at Kaiser and not hearing a single response for nearly 7 years, I finally made it to the next step when I applied for a position in the Mid-Atlantic region. First I was required to take a Medical Terminology test. About two weeks later, I received an email from my potential supervisor for an interview. In all honesty, I felt I bombed the first few questions, but I made sure to speak about good management skills, patient privacy, and learning how to work as a team. I had a panel interview with three people, and in addition to my being nervous, the questions were somewhat difficult. Interview lasted about an hour. Once I returned home, I sent a follow-up letter to the three interviewers, thanking them for their time, and further expressing my interest in the position. About a week and a half later, I was offered the position! They did a background check and of course a drug screening. Once that was completed, the offer became final. Will start soon!

Interview Question – What do you know about Kaiser and our organization?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation necessary, salary was higher than expected.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2011.

Interview Details – There were 3 different interviews.
1. Phone interview
2. Face to face interview with manager
3. Panel interview

Interview Question – Talk about your worst manager   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation :) To be honest, they made a really good offer but try to increase it little bit

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

The process took a day - interviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2011.

Interview Details – The phone interview consisted of asking why I wanted to work for them, and what classes I liked the most.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kaiser Permanente? Contribute to the Community!

Kaiser Permanente Videos

Kaiser Permanente – Why Work for Us?

At Kaiser Permanente, we stand for health. Yours. Ours. Everyone’s. That means we advocate the well-being of people and their parts—like hips and hearts, for instance. And to better serve those parts, we study them. In… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kaiser Permanente interview questions and advice in Washington, DC. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kaiser Permanente employees and interview candidates.