Kaiser Permanente

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Flex SHIMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2014.

After applying at Kaiser and not hearing a single response for nearly 7 years, I finally made it to the next step when I applied for a position in the Mid-Atlantic region. First I was required to take a Medical Terminology test. About two weeks later, I received an email from my potential supervisor for an interview. In all honesty, I felt I bombed the first few questions, but I made sure to speak about good management skills, patient privacy, and learning how to work as a team. I had a panel interview with three people, and in addition to my being nervous, the questions were somewhat difficult. Interview lasted about an hour. Once I returned home, I sent a follow-up letter to the three interviewers, thanking them for their time, and further expressing my interest in the position. About a week and a half later, I was offered the position! They did a background check and of course a drug screening. Once that was completed, the offer became final. Will start soon!

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Kaiser and our organization?   View Answer
    No negotiation necessary, salary was higher than expected.

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in April 2011.

The phone interview consisted of asking why I wanted to work for them, and what classes I liked the most.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kaiser Permanente in February 2011.

There were 3 different interviews.
    1. Phone interview
    2. Face to face interview with manager
    3. Panel interview

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation :) To be honest, they made a really good offer but try to increase it little bit