Kalahari Resort

Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeping Attendant Interview

Housekeeping Attendant
Sandusky, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kalahari Resort.

Interview Details – We were interviewed via the skype, it was a simple interview, and my interviewer was a Lady, she just asked my some question about "Did you know what is housekeeping?", " What should you do?", " What is your interesting in the leisure time?", and so on. Not too much hard. Only thing you needed to know is obey the supervisor and finish your job.

Interview Question – What should you do when you had trouble from customer?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Cashier Interview

Sandusky, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kalahari Resort in August 2008.

Interview Details – fill out the application, when hired orientation and traing is done the following week, training manual and uniform are provided.

Interview Question – how do you handle guest complaints   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kalahari Resort? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kalahari Resort interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kalahari Resort employees and interview candidates.