Kalamazoo Reynolds Network Operator Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kalamazoo Reynolds

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Network Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kalamazoo Reynolds in May 2009.

I was called up a week after applying and has an immediate phone interview. They asked me whether I smoke, my availabilty and whether I had experience of the role before. I passed this part and had to do quite a few test, an aptitude test which took 30 minutes and ranged from questions on maths to verbal reasonining test to historical questions. The personality test consisted of a series of questions that all seemed to be based around certain situations whereby eithe rone of your co-workers stole something, or you're attitude towards drugs with a list of ticks ranging from 1-10 (totally disagree - totally agree)

After this was the onsite test. the was very similar to the online test and took an hour, based mostly on mathematical questions. Unforunately, I did not get past this point

I feel that I may have answered some of the personality questions incorrectlly and this is what let me down as I feel my mathematics skills are more than adequate. The network operator job was only 15k a year and I felt the amount of test for such an unimportant role was overkill.

best of luck!

Interview Questions
  • If you caught one of your co-workers smoking in office hours, what would you say to them?   View Answer