Kaleida Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pca Interview

Pca
Buffalo, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kaleida Health in May 2009.

Interview Details – I filled out an application on the Kaleida health website and received an email for confirmation. A few weeks later I received a phone call and then proceeded to have a phone interview. I was then called in to human resources for an interview after which I was directed to interview with the floor manager and then finally hired.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Buffalo, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaleida Health in November 2009.

Interview Details – I submitted my interest for an opened Administrative Assistant position via online. It was rec'd and I was contacted via telephone to schedule an interview. I was called into the corporate office to be tested on skills and drug test. 3 Days later after taking test I was called in to interview with the Manager of the position I was applying for and was scheduled to go to site to interview. Once I arrived to meet with the Manager I was interviewed by the team in the dept. They were very impressed I was prepared, sharp and flexible. I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your strenghtens & weaknesses?   View Answer
  • Give an example where you made a difference in handling a difficult customer or patient?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary request due to my years of experience. Advice I would give to others would be to do research on any company you are interviewing for. Get a good nights rest before your interview, eat a breakfast, be confident and have questions ready for the Interviewer. Be PREPARED!

RN Interview

RN

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kaleida Health in January 2012.

Interview Details – They call you and you go in

Interview Question – Give previous experience with a difficult time   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Kaleida Health in May 2010.

Interview Details – Long hiring process - 6 weeks from job post until hiring decision

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Database Interview

Database

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kaleida Health in July 2009.

Interview Details – It was basically HR interview

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Kaleida Health? Contribute to the Community!