Kangaroo Express

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Jacksonville Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kangaroo Express in August 2013.

Interview Details – Application via website will lead to contact initiated by District Manager. Interview is conducted followed by a validation of current driver license standing and background check. Compensation offer is presented.

Negotiation Details – Was mislead into thinking my request for at least $12.25 was at the cap for managers with my experience when in actuality the cap was $14.50

Very Easy Interview

Fayetteville, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kangaroo Express in July 2012.

Interview Details – Called the very next day after I submitted my application and psychological assessment online. Interviewed 2 days later with store manager, then 2 separate district managers all in the same day. Typical interview questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses...etc...etc.

Interview Question – All were pretty predictable as they went by scripted questions. Same as with most employers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was offered $9 hour and accepted as I was desperate for a job. Not what I expected or wanted.

Apex, NC

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kangaroo Express in July 2009.

Interview Details – I walked into the store, which had a now hiring sign, and asked about the available position. I spoke with the store manager right off the bat and then after passing my background check was interviewed by the store manager and the district manager at the time.

Interview Question – When asked why I wanted to work at the Kangaroo Express   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kangaroo Express

Worked for Kangaroo Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kangaroo Express Assistant Store Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kangaroo Express employees and interview candidates.