Kangaroo Express

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville Beach, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kangaroo Express in August 2013.

Application via website will lead to contact initiated by District Manager. Interview is conducted followed by a validation of current driver license standing and background check. Compensation offer is presented.

Was mislead into thinking my request for at least $12.25 was at the cap for managers with my experience when in actuality the cap was $14.50

Other Interview Reviews for Kangaroo Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kangaroo Express in July 2012.

Called the very next day after I submitted my application and psychological assessment online. Interviewed 2 days later with store manager, then 2 separate district managers all in the same day. Typical interview questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses...etc...etc.

Interview Questions
    • All were pretty predictable as they went by scripted questions. Same as with most employers.   Answer Question
    Was offered $9 hour and accepted as I was desperate for a job. Not what I expected or wanted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apex, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kangaroo Express in July 2009.

I walked into the store, which had a now hiring sign, and asked about the available position. I spoke with the store manager right off the bat and then after passing my background check was interviewed by the store manager and the district manager at the time.

Interview Questions
    • When asked why I wanted to work at the Kangaroo Express   Answer Question